In addition to the Global Member Benefits, the Premier Cru level of membership also receives:
- A yearly wine purchase of a half-barrel (12 cases) with your own name and label. Wines are chosen from Grand Cru Estates winemaker’s blends from five different Willamette Valley AVA’s: Yamhill-Carlton, Dundee Hills, Eola-Amity Hills, McMinnville and Chehalem Mountains.
GLOBAL MEMBER BENEFITS
- Access to the estate, vineyards, winery and gardens for members and their guests.
- The opportunity to use the estate for private events once per year.
- Personal concierge service for assistance in planning wine country excursions, making hotel and restaurant reservations, and scheduling tastings at local wineries.
- Culinary arts events with noted Chefs throughout the Willamette Valley and Portland area, including wine and food pairing seminars and winemaker dinners.
- Educational seminars, presented by both local and international professionals, on winemaking, viticulture, biodynamic farming, and more.
- A 20% discount on purchase of Soléna Estate wines.
By becoming a Premier Cru members, you will have be purchasing a half barrel (12 cases) at $10,000. Each membership includes the global member benefits.