Being a member means your passion for winemaking and Pinot Noir have a home. You own a setting in which to experience the satisfaction of a partnership with the land and with others who share your vision. We offer three levels of membership that vary in winemaking involvement, wine quantity and cost. All club membership levels include the following benefits:
Global Member Benefits
- Access to the estate, vineyards, winery and gardens for members and their guests.
- The opportunity to use the estate for private events once per year.
- Personal concierge service for assistance in planning wine country excursions, making hotel and restaurant reservations, and scheduling tastings at local wineries.
- Culinary arts events with noted Chefs throughout the Willamette Valley and Portland area, including wine and food pairing seminars and winemaker dinners.
- Educational seminars, presented by both local and international professionals, on winemaking, viticulture, biodynamic farming, and more.
- A 20% discount on purchase of Soléna Estate wines.