In addition to the Global Member Benefits, the Grand Cru level of membership also receives:
- Partnership with premier winemaker Laurent Montalieu to assist in producing a barrel of custom Pinot Noir with your own name and label.
- The ability to access top vineyards throughout six appellations in the Northern Willamette Valley for Pinot Noir fruit sourcing.
- Personal wine from one to six barrels; 25-150 cases per vintage.
GLOBAL MEMBER BENEFITS
- Access to the estate, vineyards, winery and gardens for members and their guests.
- The opportunity to use the estate for private events once per year.
- Personal concierge service for assistance in planning wine country excursions, making hotel and restaurant reservations, and scheduling tastings at local wineries.
- Culinary arts events with noted Chefs throughout the Willamette Valley and Portland area, including wine and food pairing seminars and winemaker dinners.
- Educational seminars, presented by both local and international professionals, on winemaking, viticulture, biodynamic farming, and more.
- A 20% discount on purchase of Soléna Estate wines.
By becoming a Grand Cru members, you will have be purchasing a full barrel (24 cases) at $20,000. Each membership includes the global member benefits.