- Access to the estate, vineyards, winery and gardens for members and their guests.
- The opportunity to use the estate for private events once per year.
- Personal concierge service for assistance in planning wine country excursions, making hotel and restaurant reservations, and scheduling tastings at local wineries.
- Culinary arts events with noted chefs throughout the Willamette Valley and Portland area, including wine and food pairing seminars, winemaker dinners and cooking classes.
- Educational seminars, presented by both local and international professionals, on winemaking, viticulture, biodynamic farming, and more.
- A 20% discount on purchase of Solena wines.
Grand Cru Membership
In addition to the member benefits listed above, Grand Cru Membership includes the following
wine making and purchasing program:
Premier Cru and Village Membership Benefits
- Partnership with premier winemakers Laurent Montalieu to produce a barrel of custom
pinot noir with your own name and label. Members may participate in as many or as few
hands-on experiences as they wish: harvest in the fall, barrel tasting in the winter,
blending trials in the spring, label design and bottling in the summer.
- The ability to access top vineyards throughout six appellations in the Northern
Willamette Valley for pinot noir fruit sourcing.
- Personal wine production from one to six barrels (25-150 cases) per vintage.
- A one-case wine locker at the winery.